martedì 20 dicembre 2011

2011: The Loud Notes' Lost Tapes V

Here is the fifth and final playlists of Loud Notes' Lost Tapes of 2011 (here are the 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th one, check them out). This is a rock'n'roll one! I could have done more playlists, as the interesting albums that I listened to during the year are really a lot, but I decided to stop here in order not to bore you and myself and to focus on other stuff.
So, enjoy these last Lost Tapes and see you for the annual chart and the definitive playlist (which will not come out in December, anyway, 'cause I want to have the opportunity to catch ALL the albums of the year). Let's rock now! Bye!

Ty Segall - Goodbye Bread
from Goodbye Bread (Drag City)



The Intellectuals - A Cheap Religion
from In The Middle of Darkwhere (Jeetkune Records)



The Peawees - Leave It Behind
from Leave It Behind (Wild Honey)



Mikal Cronin - Gone
from Mikal Cronin (Trouble In Mind)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento