lunedì 21 novembre 2011

2011: The Loud Notes' Lost Tapes I

Here I am, back again to present you some 2011 releases which didn't appear on the blog so far because of time constraint! These are what I called The Loud Notes' Lost Tapes, a rock'n'roll trip for the end of the year, to forget the coming of another fucking christmas!
Instead of boring you with never-ending reviews (which I don't have time to write, anyway), I decided to introduce the Lost Tapes through some songs/videoclip which I believe are representative of those releases. 
So here they are, in no specific order, just for you. Don't forget to check out the albums, to support bands and labels in the way you can 'cause they really deserve it! What else to say? Enjoy the trip!


The Cave Singers - Black Leaf 
from No Witch (Jagjaguwar)



Arbouretum - Destroying To Save
from The Gathering (Thrill Jockey)



Wooden Shjips - Home
from West (Thrill Jockey)



Orchid - Eyes Behind The Wall
from Capricorn (The Church Within)



Kurt Vile - Society Is My Friend
from Smoke Ring For My Halo (Matador)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento